Thursday, December 1, 2011




 Its beginning to look at lot like Christmas!  Being Jewish I've never fully enjoyed the benefits of Christmas.  Christmas has always been my most favorite holiday and time of year.  Around this time, it just seems like people are happier. People smile more...and for some reason around this time of year it just always seems like theres something special in the air.  Santa..I know you're up there..I feel you! I've never really celebrated Christmas.  I mean I've always done the gift exchange and card thing, maybe the occasional Secret Santa or holiday party..but on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day..I was always either working or..at home watching a movie, a Christmas movie that is.  This mainly occurred because my family doesn't celebrate Christmas, so what to do when everyone celebrates with their family..watch HOME ALONE! BUT NOT THIS YEARRRRR..<3 <3 <3 The season officially began yesterday evening. The first holiday party hosted by the beautiful Ambie.  What an amazing evening.  I always feel so blessed when I am surrounded by my Fred's girls.  So much positive energy in the air, so much love, and so much appreciation.  

"The only blind person at Christmas time, is he who has not Christmas in his heart"
Helen Keller






<3 I hope everyone has a blessed and safe holiday season.  I'll keep you posted on all the fun festivities. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment