Thursday, October 27, 2011


What makes you happy? What gives you goose bumps? What melts your heart? What lights your fire? I guess these are all questions most of us are still trying to figure out, myself included.  Ive always found love in the arts and in peoples interpretation of emotion.  That's what art IS! Its how people view the world, what colors are living inside them.  I've learned that in making jewelry, focusing on designs and creations, and strategizing over a business approach that I've found peace. I've found a silent place in my being, somewhere I can be me. A place within myself where I am able to express who I am through our designs.  My mom and I were inspired by a class we took at Otis Design College.  My dad had just sold his business, a business that had been in our family for…wellmy whole life.  With the selling of the business came a sense of lost identity.  My mom was out of a job, or rather a daily routine, and started to feel a sense of chaos in her life.  She approached me with taking a jewelry class. It was something I've always wanted to do, something I've always dreamed of doing, and yet for some reason never did.  So...we did it, we took a class! I unfortunately was unable to attend all the classes, but my mom's dedication and spirit has brought life to "Jewelry By Victoria".  With the jewelry we design, we strive to bring life to something some may consider a simple bracelet.  By combining various stones, gems, diamonds, gold, silver, a little something here, a little something there, each piece begins to take on a life of its own. We hope you enjoy every piece in our collection and know that it comes from love.

No comments:

Post a Comment